Tap X repeatedly to use the Spirit Flame! - Ori and the Blind Forest
Overview[edit | edit source]
Spirit Flame is the very first skill Ori learns, and one of only two skills obtained through a Story Event and not an Ancestral Tree. Learned when Ori discovers Sein in the Sunken Glades, Spirit Flame allows Ori to fire Sein's light at an enemy. Provided certain abilities are present, it can hit multiple enemies at once.
The speed and damage of Spirit Flame can be increased by upgrading the Ability Tree on its Offensive Branch.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
The following upgrades for Spirit Flame can be found and bought in the Left branch of the:
- Quick Flame-Shoots three times before recharging-1AP
- Spark Flame-Increases power of Spirit Flame-1AP
- Split Flame-Attacks two enemies at once-1AP
- Cinder Flame-Increases power of Spirit Flame-2AP
- Rapid Flame-Spirit Flame fires more rapidly-2AP
- Ultra Split Flame-Attacks 4 enemies at once-3AP